Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 

Quilon Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results




Quilon Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results





Located 71 kilometers north of Thiruvananthapuram, the city of Kollam, known to the Portuguese as Quilon, is the administrative center of Kollam district in the state of Kerala.

Quilon Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 361,441 (2001 census). Males comprise 49% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 51%. Quilon Parliamentary Constituency is a strong seat for the Left Front.

Quilon, famous for cashew processing and coir manufacturing, is home to the attractions like Mayyand Thangasseri and Thirumullavaram Beach.

<
  Parliamentary Constituencies in Kerala  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Kasaragod11Chalakudy
2Kannur12Ernakulam
3Vatakara13Idukki
4Wayanad14Kottayam
5Kozhikode15Alappuzha
6Malappuram16Mavelikkara
7Ponnani17Pathanamthitta
8Palakkad18Kollam
9Alathur19Attingal
10Thrissur20Thiruvananthapuram




Last Updated on January 8, 2014

 

     


     

Which state is the largest producer of uranium in India? The state of Andhra Pradesh is the largest producer of uranium in India. Tummalapalle village located in the Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh is considered as one of… Read More...
Which Indian state produces the maximum wind power? The production of power from wind energy has considerably increased in the recent years. Very recently in June this year, India became the fourth largest country with 34.293 gigawatt of… Read More...
Which Indian state is the largest producer of diamonds? Madhya Pradesh is the only state with a diamond mine in the country as well as in Asia. During the year 2017-18, Madhya Pradesh has produced 28,424 carats of diamonds (up to December… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations