Bikaner - Rajasthan is a versatile place and the presence of quite a number of Bikaner Temples make it an ideal location for a pious vacation. Many of the Bikaner Temples are reflections of the glorious past. There are a number of temples in Bikaner, which add to the list of travel attractions in Bikaner. Of all the temples of Bikaner, the most popular ones include:
- ShivBari Temple: Erected in the 19th Century, this Bikaner Temple was built by Dungar Singhji. The biggest attraction of this Temple is the four faced marble statue of Lord Shiva and Nandi made of Bronze.
- Nagnechiji Temple: This Bikaner Temple has huge historical value. The deity of this Bikaner Temple is a Goddess with 18 arms and she has a weapon in each of her hands. This idol was brought by Rao Bikaji from Jodhpur after he defeated the then ruler of the region.
- Bhandashah Jain Temples: This beautiful Jain Temple is a pride of all the Bikaner Temples. Erected in the year 1540 A.D, the foundation of this Bikaner Temple is believed to be made of pure butter oil and coconut. The primary attraction of this Bikaner Temple are its carvings, paintings, and structural beauty.
- Laxminath Temple: Depicting superb archaeological skills, this Bikaner Temple house the beautiful idols of both Laxmi and Vishnu. The foundation of this temple was laid by Rao Bikaji in the year 1488 A.D, and therefore this Bikaner Temple has special historical importance.
- Sri Kolayatji Temple: Dedicated to Kapil Muni, this Bikaner Temple is one of the most important pilgrimage spot in Bikaner. This Temple is also the site of a very popular fair.