Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Udupi Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results



Udupi Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency Map

separator Customized Maps arrow custom map
Udupi Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituencies
Print Email Save   Buy Now
Disclaimer
conn failed

Karnataka Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Karnataka-18/Apr23/Apr----

Udupi Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results





Located at a distance of 60 kilometers from the city of Mangalore, the temple town of Udupi Chikmagalur is the administrative center of the Udupi Chikmagalur district in the state of Karnataka.

Udupi Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 113,039 (2001 census). Males comprise 49% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 51%.

Oscar Fernandes won 5 consecutive times (1980, 1984, 1989, 1991 and 1996) for the INC from Udupi Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency.

Krishna Mutt, Malpe and Milagres Church are some of the popular places of interests in Udupi Chikmagalur.

Current Sitting MP (Member of Parliament) from Udupi Chikmagalur



YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeMPSexPartyTotal Vote
2012 (By Polls)Karnataka15Udupi ChikmagalurGENK.J. HegdeMINC398723


List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1977 to till date from Udupi Chikmagalur Lok Sabha Constituency

YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1977Karnataka18Udupi ChikmagalurGENT. A. PaiMINC224788V. S. AcharyaMBLD121326
1980Karnataka18Udupi ChikmagalurGENOscar FernandesMINC(I)261738V.S. AcharyaMJNP101769
1984Karnataka18Udupi ChikmagalurGENOscar FernandesMINC287412K. S. HegdeMBJP145076
1991Karnataka18Udupi ChikmagalurGENOscar FernandesMINC234120A. Rukmayya PoojaryMBJP146308
1996Karnataka18Udupi ChikmagalurGENOscar FernandesMINC235932I M Jayarama ShettyMBJP233478
1998Karnataka18Udupi ChikmagalurGENI.M.Jayarama ShettyMBJP341466Oscar FernandesMINC284898
1999Karnataka18Udupi ChikmagalurGENVinay Kumar SorakeMINC352326I.M. Jayaram ShettyMBJP320739
2004Karnataka18Udupi ChikmagalurGENManorama MadhwarajFBJP369627Vinaya Kumar SorakeMINC340624
2009Karnataka15Udupi ChikmagalurGENJayaprakash Korgi HegdeMINC401441D.V.Sadananda GowdaMBJP374423
2012 (By Polls)Karnataka15Udupi ChikmagalurGENK.J. HegdeMINC398723S. Kumar V.MBJP352999


Assembly Constituencies in Udupi Parliamentary Constituency
KundapuraUdupiKapu
KarkalSringeriMudigere (SC)
ChikmagalurTarikere


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Karnataka  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Chikkodi15Udupi Chikmagalur
2Belgaum16Hassan
3Bagalkot17Dakshina Kannada
4Bijapur18Chitradurga
5Gulbarga19Tumkur
6Raichur20Mandya
7Bidar21Mysore
8Koppal22Chamarajanagar
9Bellary23Bangalore Rural
10Haveri 24Bangalore North
11Dharwad25Bangalore Central
12Uttara Kannada26Bangalore South
13Davanagere27Chikkaballapur
14Shimoga28Kolar




Last Updated on :

This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations