Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results



Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency Map

separator Customized Maps arrow custom map
Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituencies
Print Email Save   Buy Now
Disclaimer
conn failed

Karnataka Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Karnataka-18/Apr23/Apr----

Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results





Lying in the foothills of Mullayanagiri range and situated at a distance of 251 kilometers from the city of Bangalore, the town of Chikmagalur is in Chikkamagaluru district in the state of Karnataka.

Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 101,022 (2001 census). Males comprise 51% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 49%.

D. C. Srikantappa won the last 3 elections (1998, 1999 and 2004) for the BJP from Chikmagalur Parliamentary Constituency.

The travelers can go to Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary (Muthodi) and Kemmanagundi for excursions.

Current Sitting MP (Member of Parliament) from Chikmagalur



YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeMPSexPartyTotal Vote
2004Karnataka20ChikmagalurGEND. C. SrikantappaMBJP341391


List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1977 to till date from Chikmagalur Lok Sabha Constituency

YearState_NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1977Karnataka20ChikmagalurGEND. B. Chandre GowdaMINC208239B. L. SubbammaMBLD143671
1980Karnataka20ChikmagalurGEND.M. PuttegowdaMINC(I)239522K.M. ThammaiahMJNP75386
1984Karnataka20ChikmagalurGEND. K. TaradeviFINC268912B. K. SundareshMCPI128872
1991Karnataka20ChikmagalurGEND.K. Tharadevi (W)FINC217309D.C. SrikantappaMBJP185437
1996Karnataka20ChikmagalurGENB L ShankarMJD195857D K Taradevi SiddarthaMINC191798
1998Karnataka20ChikmagalurGENSreekantappa D.C.MBJP316137M.Veerappa MoilyMINC263641
1999Karnataka20ChikmagalurGEND.C.SrikantappaMBJP324470D.M.Putte GowdaMINC294193
2004Karnataka20ChikmagalurGEND. C. SrikantappaMBJP341391B L ShankarMINC267719


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Karnataka  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Chikkodi15Udupi Chikmagalur
2Belgaum16Hassan
3Bagalkot17Dakshina Kannada
4Bijapur18Chitradurga
5Gulbarga19Tumkur
6Raichur20Mandya
7Bidar21Mysore
8Koppal22Chamarajanagar
9Bellary23Bangalore Rural
10Haveri 24Bangalore North
11Dharwad25Bangalore Central
12Uttara Kannada26Bangalore South
13Davanagere27Chikkaballapur
14Shimoga28Kolar




Last Updated on :

This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations