Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Seoni Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results




conn failed

Seoni Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results





The city of Seoni is located in Seoni district in the state of Madhya Pradesh.

Seoni Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 89,799 (2001 census). Males comprise 52% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 48%.

The BJP candidates won the last 2 times (1999 and 2004) from Seoni Parliamentary Constituency.

Beemgarh Dam, Dalsagar Sarovar, Digambar Jain Temples and Mata Rajeshwari Temple are some of the well-known attractions in Seoni.

Current Sitting MP (Member of Parliament) from Seoni



YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeMPSexPartyTotal Vote
2004Madhya Pradesh15SeoniGENNeeta PateriyaFBJP


List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1962 to till date from Seoni Lok Sabha Constituency



YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1962Madhya Pradesh25Seoni(ST)Narayanrao Maniram WadiwaMINC63909Kunwar Murawat Shah MPSP47244
1977Madhya Pradesh26SeoniGENNirmal Chandra JainMBLD157123Thakur Raghuraj SingMINC103562
1980Madhya Pradesh26SeoniGENGargishaker Ramkrishna MishraMINC(I)157462Nirmalachand JainMJNP94666
1984Madhya Pradesh26SeoniGENGargishanker MishraMINC190241Mahesh PrasadMBJP138191
1991Madhya Pradesh26SeoniGENVimla Verma (W)FINC221896Prahlad Singh PatelMBJP166338
1996Madhya Pradesh26SeoniGENPrahlad Singh PatelMBJP262373Vimla VermaMINC197526
1998Madhya Pradesh26SeoniGENVimla VarmaFINC312097Prahladsingh PatelMBJP288376
1999Madhya Pradesh26SeoniGENRam Naresh TripathiMBJP282891Vimla VermaMINC266957
2004Madhya Pradesh15SeoniGENNeeta PateriyaFBJP268195Kalyani PandeyMINC173394


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Madhya Pradesh  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Morena16Chhindwara
2Bhind17Hoshangabad
3Gwalior18Vidisha
4Guna19Bhopal
5Sagar20Rajgarh
6Tikamgarh21Dewas
7Damoh22Ujjain
8Khajuraho23Mandsaur
9Satna24Ratlam
10Rewa25Dhar
11Sidhi26Khargone
12Shahdol27Indore
13Jabalpur28Khandwa
14Mandla29Betul
15Balaghat 




Last Updated on :

This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations