Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Jhabua Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results




Jhabua Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results





The town of Jhabua is the administrative headquarters of Jhabua district in the state of Madhya Pradesh.

Jhabua (ST) Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 30,577 (2001 census). Males comprise 52% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 48%. The INC candidates won the last 8 times from Jhabua (ST) Parliamentary Constituency.

Amkhut, Bhabhara, Deojhiri, Kathiwada, Lakhmani Gram and Malwai are some of the well-known attractions in Jhabua.

Current Sitting MP (Member of Parliament) from Tikamgarh



YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeMPSexPartyTotal Vote
2004Madhya Pradesh28Jhabua(ST)Kantilal BhuriaMINC322257


List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1957 to till date from Jhabua Lok Sabha Constituency


YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1957Madhya Pradesh7Jhabua(ST)Amarsingh (St)MINC74165Nathusingh (St)MBJS32569
1962Madhya Pradesh35Jhabua(ST)JamunadeviFINC68024GattuMJS45640
1967Madhya Pradesh36Jhabua(ST)SursinghMINC87419SadiMSSP59034
1971Madhya Pradesh36Jhabua(ST)Bhagirath BhanwarMSSP100036Sur Singh MINC73443
1977Madhya Pradesh39Jhabua(ST)Bhagirath BhawarMBLD154550Dilip Singh BhuriyaMINC91878
1980Madhya Pradesh39Jhabua(ST)Dileep Singh BhuriaMINC(I)155178Jammuna DeviFJNP65042
1984Madhya Pradesh39Jhabua(ST)Dileep Singh BhurioMINC216786Bhagwan Singh ChauhanMBJP82254
1991Madhya Pradesh39Jhabua(ST)Dileepsingh BhuriaMINC249304Relam Chauhan (W)FBJP114902
1996Madhya Pradesh39Jhabua(ST)Dileep Singh BhuriaMINC188933Bhagirath BhanwarMBJP161034
1998Madhya Pradesh39Jhabua(ST)Kantilal BhuriyaMINC307735Dilip Singh BhuriyaMBJP225362
1999Madhya Pradesh39Jhabua(ST)Kantilal BhuriyaMINC371842Dilipsingh BhuriyaMBJP222465
2004Madhya Pradesh28Jhabua(ST)Kantilal BhuriaMINC322257Relam ChauhanMBJP241975


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Madhya Pradesh  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Morena16Chhindwara
2Bhind17Hoshangabad
3Gwalior18Vidisha
4Guna19Bhopal
5Sagar20Rajgarh
6Tikamgarh21Dewas
7Damoh22Ujjain
8Khajuraho23Mandsaur
9Satna24Ratlam
10Rewa25Dhar
11Sidhi26Khargone
12Shahdol27Indore
13Jabalpur28Khandwa
14Mandla29Betul
15Balaghat 




Last Updated on :

This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations